Advanced Leadership Consulting is a Leadership Development firm founded with a single vision in mind:
We help clients improve individual and organizational performance.
We recognize that every company, no matter how large or small, is composed of the same common element … people. It is the individuals within an organization that make the organization world class. A company can have the greatest ideas, products, or service offerings, but ultimately the only way to guarantee results that are in proper alignment with the company’s core vision is to get the people in the company to perform at peak levels with a clear purpose. Now more than ever companies need to focus their energies and resources on nurturing and developing their employees. Companies that make management development a strategic priority will move to the head of the pack and attract and retain the best leadership talent.
We Increase Your Competitive Edge by:
- Improving executives’ ability to lead and manage a highly diverse and challenging workforce.
- Improving executives’ ability to work through difficult and important interpersonal interactions.
- Helping executives who have derailed get back on track and move forward.
- Increasing capacity of high potential people to assume greater and more complex responsibilities.
- Increasing energy and creativity devoted to profit-generating activities.
- Increasing retention of “top talent,” whose skills and expertise are difficult to replace.
- Improving your ability to choose and hire the best talent.
- Decreasing recruitment and training costs due to staff turnover.
- Decreasing time and effort to solving “people problems.”
- Decreasing legal expenses to resolve avoidable conflicts and disputes.
In order to implement our vision, we provide leadership development services in the following major areas:
- Organizational Development
- Executive Performance Enhancement Coaching
- Executive Team Development Coaching
- Career Transition Coaching
- Assessments for Selection and Development of Peak Performers
- Succession Planning and Executive Team Development
ROI for Executive Coaching
Poll of mostly FORTUNE 1000 companies: The respondents were executives from large companies who had participated in either “change oriented” coaching, aimed at improving certain behaviors or skills, or “growth oriented” coaching, designed to sharpen overall job performance. The programs lasted from six months to a year. About 60% of the executives were ages 40 to 49–a prime age bracket for career retooling. Half held positions of vice president or higher, and a third earned $200,000 or more per year. Asked for a conservative estimate of the monetary payoff from the coaching they got, these managers described an average return of more than $100,000, or about six times what the coaching had cost their companies. Almost three in ten (28%) claimed they had learned enough to boost quantifiable job performance–whether in sales, productivity, or profits–by $500,000 to $1 million since they took the training. They also reported better relationships with direct reports (77%), bosses (71%), peers (63%), and clients (37%), and cited a marked increase in job satisfaction (61%) and “organizational commitment” (44%), meaning they are less likely to quit than they were before.
Anne Fisher, Fortune, 2/19/01